Thursday, March 17, 2011

a blog and a mess

Hi!! Welcome to my blog!! I'm so excited to get started on this crazy adventure of blogging. Here I am going to share with you all things makeup, and anything else that puts a smile on my face. Which is a lot!

For my first blog I thought I'd share with you what I found in my makeup kit when I opened it today.  Let's just say it wasn't pretty......






One of my lip tars by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics exploded!! Ahhhhhh what a mess. Drives me crazy when this happens, or worse the loose eyeshadow powders do they ever NOT make a mess...... Well as you will come to know I have slight OCD when it comes to my makeup kit and being clean/organized. So I came up with a solution to this whole explosion problem...



















Not only is it very fun to look at and see all the colors! But it takes up less room in my kit and I can remove the individual pot for on set touch ups! Oh and before you ask but how do you know what color it is.......
I told you OCD. I made an excel spreadsheet with all the color names and emailed it to my phone.  Problem solved, pretty kit once again!!!

By the way I LOVE the OCC lip tars. They are ridiculously pigmented, a little goes a long way, and you can even use them on the eye for super intense color.  Plus OCC is dedicated to making their products vegan & cruelty-free. SCORE!! http://www.occmakeup.com/lips.html

The lip tar palette you can get at Michael's. It's called Darice Jewelry Designer Bead Storage System. $9.99 can't beat that!!!

Have a beautiful day!

lots of light and love,
Desirae

No comments:

Post a Comment