Monday, March 28, 2011

Stila Time!!!!

Recently I had the pleasure of working with the Stila team for the FIDM fashion show. It's always a blast working with a bunch of fellow makeup artists.  The look was super 80's glam and so much fun to do. Check it out on Stila's blog http://stilablog.blogspot.com/2011/03/get-look-from-fidm-fashion-show.html.

Stila graciously paid me for my time with some AWESOME new products. Here are a few of my favorites!!

First I must start with the Stila Lip and Cheek Stains. I am OBSESSED with them. On the cheek they become a part of the skin, giving off the perfect hint of color without looking like blush or sitting "on top." The colors are gorgeous and they have really cute names. My two favorites and must haves for almost any skin color are:

Yumberry Crush the perfect pink  & Mango Crush the must have coral






For that beautiful dewy skinned glow, I love the All Over Shimmer Powder in Kitten, as well as the Illuminating & Bronzing Tinted Moisturizers. 

 

For some drama at night you can achieve that perfect winged eyeliner with the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. It is AHHHH-MAAZZZING, the perfect felt tip applicator and a black so dark you don't have to apply it twice! I also love the Kajal Eye Liner it is super creamy with bold and luscious color that works and looks so nicely smudged into a smokey eye.
     











And finally the Long Wear Lip Color. Just simply awesome!!


To get any of these products and tons more visit http://www.stilacosmetics.com/.  Thank you Stila for the awesome new products, I love them!!! 


Lots of light and love,
desirae

No comments:

Post a Comment