Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It aired!!!

Finally... The episode of America's Next Top Model that I worked on aired last week.  I must admit I was once a big fan of the show, always obsessing over the photo shoots. From the wardrobe, to the photographer, the amazing set ups, and of course the awesome makeup I LOVED watching the shoots. So I was super excited when years later a friend asked me to work on the show. The theme of the shoot was Crazy for....... makeup, accessories, shoes, hair, etc... Location was Universal Studios at the Bates Motel. Never in my life did I think I would be doing makeup on ANTM, let alone be apart of an attraction at Universal Studios. But sure enough, every 15 mins a tram would come by and say, "Here to your left is ANTM shooting in episode at the Bates Motel" so I had fun with it waved, and said thanks for coming to see us.....

I did makeup for 3 of the models.
 Brittani was Crazy for shoes!






Molly is Crazy for Accessories!!















And finally the winner of best pic for the week... Jaclyn who was Crazy for Makeup!!! This was a super fun look to do. I put so much mascara on that girl; I had to of gone through a full tube!!









It was such a great experience and something I'll never forget!!! On to the next adventure!!

lots of light and love,
desirae

No comments:

Post a Comment